Student Services Department
The Rowland Unified School District Office of Student Services specializes in the areas of enrollment, transfers, child welfare and attendance (SARB), custody of student records, discipline, parent concerns and health services.
Rowland Unified School District @ Building #1 (Student Services)
1830 S. Nogales St, Rowland Heights CA 91748
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Annette Ramirez, Director of Student Services
Intradistrict and Interdistrict Transfers
SCHOOL SAFETY FIRST: Rowland Unified School District has implemented safety precautions:
- Thermal scanners to screen temperatures of students and staff upon entry
- Touchless water bottle filling stations
- Increased hand washing stations
- Upgraded HVAC filters and additional HEPA filters in all classrooms
- Frequent cleaning and Clorox 360 medical-grade systems to disinfect classrooms
- Outdoor eating and learning spaces
- Optional use of desk shields