Erik Venegas - President (Trustee Area 2)
Erik Venegas was elected in November 2020. He was sworn in on Friday, December 11, 2020 and received his oath of office by Superintendent Dr. Julie Mitchell and in attendance was his daughter Ms. Kaitlyn Venegas.
Elected in November of 2020. Term will end December 2024.
- Community Member of West Covina since 1999
- Proud RUSD Parent and supporter of the arts, athletics and being “Team Dad” for schoolwide events
- Volunteer for RUSD Senior Seminar Career Pathways Program
- Parent representative for WASC Accreditation Committee at Nogales High School
Education & Professional Experience:
- Bachelor of Arts in Mechanical Engineering from Cal Poly Pomona
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Worked as an engineer in Consumer Products for 20 years
- Currently working as an engineer in the Aerospace Industry supporting production for Commercial, Military, and Defense
Core Focus & Commitment:
- Committed to rigorous academics and having students be successful through college and into careers.
- Focus on the strengths of the Rowland Unified School District – Academics, Visual and Performing Arts, Athletics and Diversity with Dual Language Immersion Programs and International Baccalaureate Schools.
To contact Erik Venegas: