Cary C. Chen - President
CARY C. CHEN – President
Re-elected in 2013; Term will end December 30, 2022
Trustee Area 3
- Geophysicist, Western Geophysical, and UNOCAL 76. (1978-1991)
- Corporation Executive in charge of International Operations (1991-1995)
- Founder and Operator of a Contract Furniture Company (1995-present)
- Rowland Resident Since 1981
- Volunteer driver for Rowland Elementary, Alvarado, and Rowland High. 1994-2003
- Director of a K-8 after-school and summer school program.
- Former Principal of Hacienda Heights Area Chinese School.
- Served two terms at Executive Board of Southern California Council of Chinese Schools.
- Former President of Southern California Society of International Trade.
- Bachelor of Science, Geology, Taiwan.
- Master of Science, Earth Sciences, the University of Akron, Akron, Ohio