RUSD SHOWCASE EVENT
Rowland Heights Community Center 18150 Pathfinder Park in Rowland Heights
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2019 10 AM to 1 PM
The Rowland Unified School District is excited to welcome our community to the RUSD Showcase Event where every school across the District, along with key programs and services, are featured under one roof!
This is your chance to explore our schools and plan your child's future! The Rowland Showcase kicks off enrollment for the 2019/20 school year which begins in Rowland Unified on February 4, 2019. **Priority Enrollment Applications Available Early at the Showcase for Attendees!**
Student Presentations & Entertainment
- Student entertainment from across the District will be featured!
Booths & Services Featured
- RUSD Elementary Schools and K-8 Schools in Fitness Center and Patio.
- Secondary Schools and key academic programs and clubs featured on Tennis Courts.
- Guaranteed College Admission with RUSD College Partners: Booths featured Grand Canyon University and Azusa Pacific University on Tennis Courts. (Note: University of La Verne unable to attend).
- Information booths on RUSD Music Programs, Mandarin and Spanish Dual Immersion Programs, Parent Resources/Rowland Council PTA, Transitional Kindergarten (TK)/Kindergarten Registration and Event Information Booth, Guaranteed College Admission for RUSD Students (Partnerships with Azusa Pacific University, Grand Canyon University and University of La Verne) and Spotlight Stage in Center Courtyard.
- The Multipurpose Room/Ballroom Stage will feature Rowland Adult Education and Recreation, RUSD Jobs, Transportation, Technology, CSEA and ARE, Friends of Rowland Unified School District Foundation (FOR US), along with Nutrition Services providing a sampling of new menu items.
- The KID ZONE will be on the Tennis Courts with kids craft activities provided by RUSD Family Resource Center and health and fitness fun from RUSD P.E. Specialists.
- RUSD Student Art Show will feature artwork from Rowland, Nogales and Santana High Schools.
- RAIN OR SHINE EVENT!
RUSD Transportation will be providing courtesy shuttles for the community to the Rowland Heights Community Center. The last return shuttle to school sites will leave Rowland Heights Community Center at 1 PM.
- Every 15 Minutes from Rowland High School – 2000 S. Otterbein Ave., Rowland Heights from 8:30 AM to 1 PM.
Shuttles leaving Schools Below at 8:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM and 11:30 AM
- Hurley Elementary – 535 S. Dora Guzman Ave. La Puente (in front of school)
- Giano Intermediate – 3223 S. Giano Ave. West Covina (in front of school)
- Nogales High School – 401 S. Nogales Street, La Puente (in front of school at clocktower).
Local transportation to the Rowland Heights Community Center is offered every hour by the Heights Hopper Shuttle for 25 cents. Children under 5 and seniors are free. For route info call (626)458-3965 or visit www.lagobus.com