Options for Learning Enrichment Program
Building a Lifetime of Skills
Free and Low Cost, High-Quality Infant Care, Preschool and after school programs for grades K – 8
Monday – Friday, after school to 6:00 p.m., during the school year
Learn more and apply today by visiting www.OptionsForLearning.org or by calling (626)699-8070
The mission of Options for Learning's Enrichment Program is fostering students to develop leadership skills to become life-long learninrs who acknowledge diversity by providing a safe environment where learning is meaninful through enriching and engaging activities that supports their instructional day.
- FREE after-school expanded learning program for grades K-8 (kindergarten available at select schools)
- Monday through Friday after school to 6 p.m. on school days during the school year
- Designed to help your child develop lasting academic, social and lifestyle skills to prepare him or her for college, a career, and a lifetime of success with a curriculum alighed to California's K-12 Common Core Standards.
- Active hands-on learning opportunities
- Access to computers and structured outdoor activities offered
- Homework assistance
- Nutritious snack provided
- Social and emotional connection with peers
- Family resources
Many locations to serve you in the Rowland Unified School District:
Middle Schools: Giano Intermediate School (7th & 8th) and Telesis Academy of Math & Science
Elementary Schools: Jellick, Hollingworth, Hurley, Northam, Rorimer, Rowland, Villacorta & Yorbita
For more information and to fill out an interest form visit www.optionsforlearning.org or call the Enrichment Program office at (626) 967-9337.