Secondary Successes Workshop: How to Help Your Middle & High School Students Make the Learning Stick!
- Secondary Successes Workshop: How to Help Your Middle & High School Students Make the Learning Stick!
- 12/9/2020, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Register at: https://bit.ly/39vllNk Spanish and Chinese Translators Available
RUSD is proud to offer Secondary school parents a new workshop: Secondary Successes: How to Help Your Middle and High School Students Make the Learning Stick on Wednesday, December 9 at 11:30 AM. Spanish and Chinese translation will be available.
REGISTER AT: https://bit.ly/39vllNk
Our esteemed panelists to help parents will be:
- Katie Elder and Lily Thio from Rowland High School
- Brian Lamar and Tiffany Tay from Nogales High School
- Jessica Delavigne (RUSD District Teacher of the Year) from Alvarado Intermediate
- Lorena Navar from Giano
- Gus Lopez from Santana High School
- 12-9-20 CHINESE Secondary Successes Webinar.pdf 571.69 KB
- 12-9-20 Secondary Successes Webinar.pdf 647.67 KB
- 12-9-20 SPANISH Secondary Successes Webinar.pdf 698.42 KB