Below are Program Improvement (PI) school notices for those schools that were identified because they did not meet Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) in 2012-13 under the federal No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act of 2001. Also below is information for Hurley Elementary School regarding the Open Enrollment Act for 2014-15.
Information is also translated in PDFs below. If you have further questions, please contact the school site.
10/13/14 - Nogales HS letter added, along with English and Spanish High School Choice Application information.
10/14/14 - Below is information on Supplemental Educational Services (SES) information for the following PI Schools in the Rowland Unified School District: Hollingworth, Jellick, Northam, Rorimer, Rowland El., Villacorta, Yorbita, Alvarado, Giano and Nogales High School. Please click below to view:
- Supplemental Educational Services Parent Letter
- Parent Request Form for Supplemental Services
- 2014-15 Provider List.
- Confirmed List of Provider Fairs for Each School Added!
- SPANISH ELEMENTARY CHOICE APPLICATION 2014-2015 _Revised_.pdf
- ENGLISH HIGH SCHOOL CHOICE APPLICATION 2014-15.pdf
- JELLICK PI SCHOOL NOTICE SEPT 2014.pdf
- YORBITA PI SCHOOL NOTICE SEPT 2014.pdf
- NOGALESHS PI NOTICE ENG SPAN OCT 2014.pdf
- SPANISH HIGH SCHOOL CHOICE APPLICATION 2014-15.pdf
- 2014-2015 Provider List.pdf
- RORIMER PI SCHOOL NOTICE SEPT 2014.pdf
- HOLLINGWORTH PI SCHOOL NOTICE SEPT 2014.pdf
- PI SCHOOL PROVIDER FAIR AND CONTACT INFORMATION 2014.pdf
- ALVARADO PI SCHOOL NOTICE SEPT 2014.pdf
- PARENT REQUEST FORM FOR SUPPLEMENTAL SERVICES ENG SPAN CHINESE.pdf
- SUPPLEMENTAL EDUCATION SERVICES PARENT LETTER ENG SPAN CHINESE.pdf
- GIANO PI SCHOOL NOTICE SEPT 2014.pdf
- ENGLISH ELEMENTARY CHOICE APPLICATON 2014-2015.pdf
- ROWLAND EL PI SCHOOL NOTICE SEPT 2014.pdf
- NORTHAM PI SCHOOL NOTICE SEPT 2014.pdf
- Hurley Open Enrollment Act for 2014-2015.pdf
- VILLACORTA PI SCHOOL NOTICE SEPT 2014.pdf