Rowland Unified School District

Staff Only

Kindergarten Enrollment Time for RUSD Schools - What Is Needed to Enroll My Child?

August 20 is the first day of school in Rowland Unified and school offices will be re-opening in August for registration. If you are enrolling your child for Kindergarten, this is what you will need to bring:

  • Immunization Record
  • Physical
  • Birth Certificate
  • Utility Bill to verify residence
  • Verification of Kindergarten program participation

If you have further enrollment questions, please contact the Pupil Services Department at (626)935-8203. The Pupil Services Office is located at 1928 S. Nogales Street in Rowland Heights.

Published Print