Rowland Unified School District is providing innovative learning for all focused on transformational learning.
Our students apply the 4 C's through technology use: critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity.
Rowland Unified School District is committed to . . .
- integrating 21st century skills into all curricula
- providing rich, authentic learning for all students
- supporting personalized learning
- fostering a risk-taking culture
- promoting digital transformations in curriculum, instruction, and assessment
- establishing a data culture where everyone uses research, data, and evidence-based reasoning to improve instruction and increase student achievement.
Visit our website RUSD Educational Technology to learn more!