Welcome to Rowland Unified! We look forward to you joining us!
Enrollment for the 2017/18 School Year begins Feb. 6, 2017 for all RUSD schools!
Priority Enrollment for 2017/18 for all RUSD schools is February 6 - March 6, 2017 for:
- Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten & All New Students
- Open Enrollment (for current students within RUSD to attend another school)
- Enrollment for INTER-District attendance permit (required for families choosing to come to RUSD from outside the District.)
- ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL NEW STUDENTS: All new student registration will be done online. Starting on February 6, 2017, CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for the 2017/18 school year.
If you have just moved into our District, you can click HERE to enroll for the current year. Please contact our Student Services Office at (626) 935-8281 with further questions.
If you are interested in enrolling your child in our District and you reside outside our boundaries, please contact your home school district to fill out an INTER-District attendance permit form.
Explore and Learn More About Rowland Unified Schools at Two Upcoming Events:
- RUSD SHOWCASE EVENT - Saturday, Feb. 4, 2017 10 AM - 1 PM at Rowland Heights Community Center (located at 18150 Pathfinder Park in Rowland Heights). Every school and key programs in RUSD featured under one roof!
- RUSD SCHOOL TOUR DAY- Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2017. Tours at all 19 RUSD Schools are offered at 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
For other questions, please contact Student Services. Our new phone number is (626) 935-8281 and Fax is (626)935-8286.
*Please note our Student Services Office has moved and is now located at the District Office, at 1830 S. Nogales Street, Rowland Heights 91748, in the former Special Projects/GATE Portable in the back parking lot.