RUSD SHOWCASE EVENT
Rowland Heights Community Center 18150 Pathfinder Park in Rowland Heights
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 4 10 AM to 1 PM
CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO!
The Rowland Unified School District is excited to welcome the community to the RUSD Showcase Event where every school across the District, along with key programs and services are featured under one roof!
This is your chance to explore our schools – This event kicks off enrollment for the 2017/18 school year which begins in Rowland Unified on February 6, 2017.
Booths & Services Featured
- RUSD Elementary and K-8 Schools in Fitness Center
- RUSD Student Art Show will feature artwork from Rowland, Nogales and Santana High Schools.
- Secondary Schools and CTE/Career Pathways in Center Breezeway/Quad
- The Multipurpose Room/Ballroom Stage will feature Rowland Adult Education and Recreation, RUSD Jobs, Transportation, Technology, CSEA and ARE, along with a display on programs offered from the La Puente Valley ROP, such as the Culinary Arts Program at Rowland High School with students presenting a few sample creations!
- The KID ZONE will be on the tennis courts with kids craft activities provided by RUSD’s Family Resource Center. Booths will be the FRC, along with our RUSD Children’s Health and Dental Clinics, Family Resource Center, RUSD Nutrition Program and Services, ROP/Rainbow Preschool, Options, and Heart for Education.
- FOOD! Los Amigos will provide Quesadillas for $5.50 and Taco Plates for $6 next to the KID ZONE. Tickets will be able to be purchased from the Information Booth.
- RAIN OR SHINE EVENT!
- Every school in Rowland Unified will feature a booth and will “spotlight” their school! Elementary and K-8 school booths are in the Fitness Room, Secondary Schools featured in the main center Breezeway/Quad, Multipurpose Room/Ballroom, KidZone on Tennis Courts.
- District entertainment from across the District will be featured.
- There will be three primary areas for student performances: Outdoor Spotlight Stage, Ballroom Stage and robotics/student demonstrations in the Fitness Center.
RUSD Transportation will be providing courtesy shuttles for the community to the Rowland Heights Community Center. The last return shuttle to school sites will leave Rowland Heights Community Center at 1 PM.
- Every 15 Minutes from Rowland High School – 2000 S. Otterbein Ave., Rowland Heights
Shuttles leaving Schools Below at 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM and 11:30 AM
- Hurley Elementary – 535 S. Dora Guzman Ave. La Puente (in front of school)
- Giano Intermediate – 3223 S. Giano Ave. West Covina (in front of school)
- Nogales High School – 401 S. Nogales Street, La Puente (in front of school at clocktower).
DOWNLOAD FLIERS IN ENGLISH/SPANISH/CHINESE/KOREAN BELOW